The Noble Niner Institute is an annual, day-long event which reflects the values of a Noble Niner - Scholarship, Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Dignity, Honor, Compassion, Character and Nobility. Through meaningful dialogue and building strengths while focusing on specific values of a Noble Niner, students will understand and be better prepared to be stronger campus and community citizens.
Forty-nine students are selected for the Institute each year via an application process. This event will be most impactful for sophomore, junior and senior students, though freshmen may apply.
Benefits of Participation:
- Discussion of issues and training in social justice topics
- Membership in a cohort of the Noble Niner Institute
- Certificate designating completion
- Noble Niner Paraphernalia
- Networking and Collaboration with fellow 49ers
- Skill Building and Leadership Ethics PILOT Credits
The Noble Niner Institute for the 2017-2018 school year has passed. Please check back for more information regarding the 2018-2019 Institute soon!